Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I just laughed so hard, people must think I'm crazy....

Gee, thanks Darcy!

Chickenkiller52: hey darcy
D: Hey Chicken!
D: How's it going?
Chickenkiller52: good and u
Chickenkiller52: i kissed a girl the other day
Chickenkiller52: and she told me she doesnt want to be my friend becuz i kiss bad
D: Aww..that stinks... Well, that's at least another person you know you don't want to be w/.
Chickenkiller52: its ok
D: And I'm doing well..Getting ready for practice...
Chickenkiller52: i need practice
D: :)
Chickenkiller52: i cant kiss u
D: I'm sure that will all come in due time.
Chickenkiller52: u live far
D: I wasn't suggesting it. :)
Chickenkiller52: ohh
Chickenkiller52: i was
D: I realized.


My favorite part? The end where Darcy says "I realized". I can just imagine her saying that...

2 comments:

So@24 said...

Hooo! Because they kiss bad? Harsh!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but if you knew more about ChickenKiller you'd see that this is an ever-constant pattern in his life...which kinda makes you feel bad for him.

Well, at least I do. It just makes Carrie laugh. :)

~Darcy