Monday, March 2, 2009

I can't make these people up

Match.com seems to think that this guy and I would mesh together really well. Match.com says "Meet nicksomething or other. Like you, he likes dogs. Like you, he's the oldest child. Like you, he enjoys a good sports game"

This is his about me section. I have not edited it in any way. FUCKING MAGIC

"im a nice sweet 22 year old guy who loves his family and his dog love the out doors camping fishing bike rides and love going for drives im looking for some one average but hot at the same time im not looking for a barbie doll cause i just dont think thats hot i would love to find some one who is looking for a long term relationship that like to go out and have fun but at the same time likes to stay home and watch a movie just as much some one who likes sex but knows its not the hole relation ship but still wants it as much as i do likes to be on a back of a bike and go for long bike rides likes to camp and not afraid to get dirty and understands that im a gear head also likes to hang out with her friends by her self cause guys need guy time as much as girls need girl time most of all i guess im just old school im looking for a soul mate someone to be with sexuly and be a best friend at the same time i guess you can say im just looking for love "

Not only is just about everything spelled wrong, there's no punctuation, and you know, one giant run-on sentence...BUT FUCKING ICK DUDE.

5 comments:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

yeah, a match made in heaven. Almost as bad as the Nigerian scammers messages I used to get on myspace...

ReasonswhyIdumpedyou@gmail.com said...

This is hilarious! Can I use it on "Reasons why I dumped you"?

Anonymous said...

I fucked lots of women on Match and Craigslist. Cock is a champion.

Anonymous said...

I can see why this blog died on the vine last year. I only happened to find a link to it by accident.

While it might be fun to fantasize about posting private conversations online, that you actually chose to do it speaks volumes about you.

I would go on, but I'm already bored and wondering why I would bother to leave a comment in the first place.

Anonymous said...

This is precisely why one shouldn't write personal information to complete strangers on the internet.
The worst case scenario is what happened. The lowlife author of this blog feels obliged to share this information. As far as I'm concerned, this woman is the scum of society and should be treated as such.