Monday, August 25, 2008

100th post!

Whoo! 100! Everyone be excited! WhooO!

Okay, done now.

I introduce you to Beatlemania (Darcy came up with that one. This guy...he likes the Beatles). He seemed okay. He's 29, from Avon. Okay dude, we can work with this. But then...oh you, Beatlemania...

Me: {about being on vacation two weeks ago and not going to the gym} it was okay. i haven't been working out a lot because i was on vacation and last week i was trying to get back to real life and so on
Beatlemania: sounds like a great vacation
Me: it was awesome
Me: it pained me to come back
Beatlemania: terrific to hear
what were doing on it most of the time?
Me: i was lying in the sun
Me: and reading
Me: and lying in the sun some more
Beatlemania: sweet
I bet you look great in a bikini
Me: hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa, you're hysterical
Beatlemania: why is that?
Me: i'm not a bikini person
Me: ever
Beatlemania: why is that?
Me: just cause, that's not my body type
Me: i'm not the bikini type
Beatlemania: Your body looks quite good
Me: oh, that's nice of you to say
Beatlemania: I love curves
Me: thanks

I thought he was just being nice. A little creepy, but nice. He goes on though....

Beatlemania: I like playful girls
Me: so you say
Beatlemania: You'd be fun to hang with
Me: i'm everyone's favorite friend
Beatlemania: you can be my playful, sexy friend
Me: oh, is that so?
Beatlemania: the one with the great hair and very nice curve
************
Beatlemania: I'd want to be playful with you
Me: oh, like go fish? play like that? {i was playing dumb on purpose cause it amused me}
Beatlemania: play doctor
Me: well, yeah, maybe not
Me: i think i'm ready for bed
Me: it's been nice talking to you
Me: bye

And on that note, I blocked him. You're too creepy for me. That's just fine, another one bites the dust. Darcy said that his ship was sinking before it even left the dock and I told her to get on the fail boat. That's where he's at. Dude, seriously.

And then there's this guy. I don't even have a name for him because I know basically nothing about him. Except...he likes Jeeps. So...Jeepdude!
Jeepdude: oh that girl loves to hear the truth
Me: here's a fun fact: most every girl loves to hear the truth
Jeepdude: i know
Jeepdude: my buddy doesnt know that
Me: he's a dumb person
Jeepdude: yeah
Jeepdude: but thats why i know more girls who trust me and he only knows dumb bimbos
Me: you're not going to inform him of this fact?

No comments: