Saturday, November 22, 2008

Because life hates me..

...I was supposed to see Achilles tonight and we were going to play Rockband with Lilo and Stitch. However, I came down the the black plague and warned him that I have a cold. He just got over a cold and passed on tonight (which is fine, I understand).

Instead, he sugguested that I go over to his house tomorrow night and he can make me dinner. I'll probably still be sick, but it should be great fun. And I'm not really even feeling sick, I just sound like crap. We'll see how it goes. I told him I wouldn't breathe on him and that I would stay out of his personal space. He told me that that would take all the fun out of the day.

I talked to him pretty much all day long on AIM yesterday. He is gross:
achilles: last weekend was so nutty i might just need some quiet time
me: hey, i didn't tell you to spend so much time with me on sunday
achilles: lol i know
achilles: but it was so hard to part with you
me: oh gross
me: that's adorable
achilles: well it was


The other thing I've been churning around in my brain is my actual relationship with him. We both said, in so many words, that we weren't seeing anyone else. So what does that make us? We've gone out like, half a dozen times. I have no idea how to handle this. I feel like I just fell into relationships in college and you just had to wait for the other person to change their facebook status to dating you and then, hey...new boyfriend! I'm trying this whole "let's be an adult" thing and I don't think it works the same way. Oh well. He's met some friends of mine randomly (like when we're out) and I just introduce him as Achilles. Haven't figured this shit out yet. Oh well, I have plenty of time to think it over....

No comments: