Sunday, November 16, 2008

You guys...

My bounce rate on this site is really high. I'm a little insulted. Could you please stay on my blog for more than 2 seconds? I'm really funny, I swear.

Tomorrow I am going with Achilles to Mystic. I don't know what we are going to do (aquarium maybe?) but that's where we thought to go. Should be an interesting car ride, no? We can talk about all sorts of things.

But TONIGHT! I was going out to dinner with Darcy down in SoNo. I was texting Achilles and telling him about how I was having issues getting dressed (nothing I own fucking fits. I've been over this) and he asked me where I was going blah blah blah. He was going to be in SoNo doing something else. I told him that he should come by and say hi. Then I called Summer and told her that she should come to where Darcy and I were eating dinner because ACHILLES would be there. And that's how Achilles met about half my friends in one simple evening. He fit in really well and he's so much at ease around my friends. Which is good. They all seemed to like him and Summer's Husband only had one small compliant about him. Which really doesn't count. Summer gave him 2 thumbs up, Summer's Husband gave him a thumb up and a thumb down and Darcy gave him a thumb up and an undecided thumb. I feel good about this. I want them to like him because they like him and not fake like him like they have before. It went well, I think. I will have to get more info out of them as the time ticks on.

I should go to bed now so I can be well rested for my car ride with Achilles to do...something. I feel so special that I saw him tonight AND I will see him tomorrow. Fancy. I am so fancy.

And in upcoming posts...how do I break this to my family AKA stop putting the cart before the horse you stupid ass

No comments: