Sunday, November 9, 2008

This stuff never gets old

Chickenkiller: Can i ask you a personaly question
Darcy: You can ask, that doesn't mean I'll answer.
Chickenkiller: Dont get mad ok
Darcy: Agreed
Chickenkiller: Are you in your 40s
Darcy: What?
Darcy: No.
Darcy: Why would you think that?
Darcy: I'm 24.
Chickenkiller: Because your so mature
Darcy: Hahhaha!
Chickenkiller: At least i didn't say what my friend said you were
Darcy: ?
Chickenkiller: I was talking about you being so mature and he said she maybe the L word
Darcy: Hahahah.!


And then to me she says....
Darcy: Wow..I even give off that vibe to people whose only contact w/ me is IM convo descriptions given to a friend.... *sighs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also, why does being mature automatically make me a lesbian?

I'm not even that mature!

~Darcy