Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This made my shitty day so much better

Achilles: and then you get to hang out with me friday, which will be super sweet
me: well, yes
me: that will make friday even better than it was just going to be by it being my last day of work
Achilles: awww youre cute
Achilles: i would snuggle the shit out of you if you were here
me: i need a snuggle cause i'm just exhausted mentally


Darcy wanted me to know that when someone snuggles you so much you can't breathe, that's not snuggling anymore.

So yes, Achilles and I are going out on Friday night. Which is like, super actual date night. We were supposed to go out last Thursday night, but he had to run off and get SARS or something, so we didn't go out. He was feeling miserable, but managed to keep me amused all of Friday night, Saturday night and all day Sunday. Seriously. All fucking day. He's sweet to me and very funny and we're going to see where it goes. I'm very excited about this whole thing. Lilo commented today that I was the happiest that I've been in months when she saw me last night (election party...WHOO OBAMA! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!). She's right though. As I mentioned in the last post, it feels like everything is finally coming together and everything is good. I couldn't be any happier if I tried.

And...
me: there wasn't anyone annoying at the gym, i don't think
Achilles: im sure you were getting ogled like mad

GAG

No comments: