Thursday, April 24, 2008

I is so trixy....

Last night, Jimbo called to see if I wanted to go into the city (that city being New York) with him and some friends on Saturday night. I guess one of his friends is DJing at Webster Hall. I asked Jimbo if Trogdor was coming (since now Jimbo and Trogdor are the BFF) and he said that he hadn’t invited him yet. I told him I wouldn’t go if Trogdor was going because I don’t want to see him really. I am so passive aggressive. And no, I haven’t had “that talk” with Trogdor yet, but it’s coming. Sooner or later. Since I’m so tricky, trixy even, I went onto myspace and changed my status message to “Carrie is pondering going to the city on Saturday night”. I’m hoping that Nacho sees this message and says “Hey Carrie, you should totally come to the city because we’ll have some fun and I won’t drink so much and all my parts will work.” Somehow I don’t think he will say that, but it would make me so happy if he were to. I just changed it to see if Nacho tries to persuade me to come. It’s the sort of thing I do. Also, I just need to remember to dodge Trogdor. And if Trogdor does go, I might not.

No comments: