Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thoughts

What makes people go from "friends" to dating? Do we know? Like, I was thinking about it...and when I was in college, it just was that you were sleeping with the other person and even then, you could still just be friends. Since I'm clearly still a child, I have no idea what will make me cross the border from "friend" to "special friend" when it comes to Trogdor. Or if it will even happen. I suppose I could see it happening, but I've said it before and I'm going to say it again: I'm not going to force it. I am just riding the wave and seeing where it takes me. It could take me nowhere or it could take me to some place that I really want to be. I can tell you plenty of places that I don't want it to take me. At the same time, I'm thinking I may just stick on POF for the pure entertainment value of the entire thing. I don't know yet, I haven't made up my mind, but that thought has been floating around in there.

Lilo asked if there was some sort of ceremony that we would go through, on the 3rd moon of the month where we held hands and turned the key in the door of togetherness and I would wear daisies in my hair (or something to that effect). I laughed and told her that I didn't know...cause I don't. Maybe that's what you do to make a relationship stick. I just don't know!

Yesterday, I told Lilo that Trogdor was making me dinner (cause he is. I'm shocked) and today she asked me what day was my "Magical Daisy Dinner of Togetherness". It's Saturday. I am having a giggle-fest over here while I think about boys making me dinner. I am that sad.

No comments: