Wednesday, March 19, 2008

He totally did me a favor

So, I haven't heard from Ryan since last week. He hasn't emailed or called or sent me a text message. I guess I'm out. Considering I sent him the last email on Friday afternoon...the ball is in his court. If that's the way he wants to play, I guess that's okay. He saved me the awkward conversation where I tell him that I'm not so sure about him and his old manishness. I think it's kind of lame that he just like...dropped me and it's not like I really care. But he at least could have tried to break up with me like Footweiner McLovin'. I haven't talked to Footweiner really at all either.

And the Hipster now apparently has a girlfriend, says Facebook. Facebook doesn't always tell the truth, considering it says that my relationship status is complicated (it totally is). So it seems like every guy has moved on from the amazingness that is me.

I need to kick my POF actions up a notch, except I kind of believe in some sort of relationship karma, so I'm not doing anything to disturb that. We'll see what happens!

No comments: