Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hmm

Am I asking for too much here? Maybe on a free dating website...yes. But it was Darcy's pick, so you can blame her. Otherwise, I don't think I'm asking for a lot in a decent human being. It seems like the internets pick up the scum of the world. Like, the creepiest, weirdest, freakiest people are all crawling around on the web, looking for people to take into their basement and throw in the empty well so they can yell at them to put the lotion on the skin or else they'll get the hose again. I wouldn't doubt one of those creepy men would do that.

My point is, I think some of these men are doomed. I spent some time thinking about how some people believe that there's someone for everyone. I've seen some pretty weird couples when I've been out and about in my travels of the world. I have seen some really ugly people...and they are with someone! Still, I think that it's possible that someone is so like, cracked out, that no one could enjoy them. Like the scary dude from the last message...why do you have a tattoo of a gun? And WHY is your name carcass grinder? Regardless of the fact that it's a name of a band, couldn't you think of something better. Might as well have your name be "I'm going to rape you in an alley" because I bet just as many ladiez would come running. They might actually run away. I would like to think that if you're trying to get someone, even on the internets, you would try to make yourself look appealing. You know, not have creepy weirdo pictures of half your face, or pictures that look like a mug shot or something along those lines.

Maybe I'm just a klassy lady (yes, so classy I get a K instead of a C) and think that scary tattoos aren't appealing. One of my ex boyfriends had a tattoo of a grim reaper on his arm. He went out and got it done one day and I could have killed him. Men, don't get tattoos like that. It's awkward, do you hear me? Awkward.

No comments: