Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Your whore friend Carrie

So I've been talking to that guy Ryan a lot. He's really nice. We've hung out a couple of times and I'm still undecided about what I think about him. I mean, he's totally nice and sweet, but I don't know if he has that edge that I need to have. He's funny because his way of telling me that he wants to do something is asking me when I'm going to be at his house for dinner. Fun fact: he lives really far away and it's like he lives on a different planet. A very far away one. Regardless....



I haven't done anything more than kiss him. Twice. So there. But, I wrote him a slightly suggestive email the other day (I was bored...okay?). And he...took my suggestions. And then it went all downhill from there. Here am I, sitting at work, and he's writing me emails that are making me blush. I do not blush. Ever. I also was giggling like a madwoman. Seriously now, I didn't expect that from HIM. Maybe Footweiner McLovin. Not Ryan. Anyway, at the end of the string of emails, he said "Our communications have gotten me psyched up and a few beers would let it all flow right.” Oh RLY? I'm kind of impressed with myself over that comment. Like, I'm not even close to being pretty anymore, but I can get this guy going. Through emails. I amaze myself. I gave him an e-boner. It's like e-flowers...but in your pants.



Summer wants to know how I do this sort of stuff. I don't even know how I do it. But I can and that is good enough for me.


Then there's the guy from White Plains...I've decided to call him Trogdor. He's not burninating the countryside or the peasants yet, but give him a minute and I bet he will. But the thing is...he gets me. Like, I say stuff and he gets it. It worries me. I don't know what to make of someone that understands me so well without really knowing me. I like him and I think he's really interesting. We were talking about meeting up for drinks at some point, but since I'm so popular, I really have no time to do that in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so hot. Everyone wants to be your boyfriend or even just your sex slave. I knew this day would come. I'm never going to see you again, I'm going to have to claw my way to the bottom of a pile of sexy manmeat just to find you.

Oh God, that's gross.

Lilo