Monday, March 3, 2008

Thanks for this one, Darcy

bigdaddy: hello
D: Hi there
bigdaddy: whats going on?
bigdaddy: u r one sexy lady!
D: Not much.. You?
D: Oh, well that's very kind of you to say...
bigdaddy: nota wheres Wilton CT?
D: Umm.. south of Danbury?
D: Most people know where the mall is.
bigdaddy: singel?
D: Yes.
bigdaddy: looking?
D: Uh... eh? I guess I"m just trying to make friends w/ people first and see from there.
bigdaddy: o I would so love to kiss your sweet looking self
D: Oh?
D: Well, thanks I suppose.
bigdaddy: your not down 4 that?
D: I take a long time to get to know people... because I think ittakes a long time to really understand me..
bigdaddy: o
D: I'm also not really about physical relationships... esp. in thebeginning... Just not my thing.
bigdaddy: o
bigdaddy: *** You've been KISSED! ***
bigdaddy: *** You've been SMACKED! ******
bigdaddy's IC window is closed

Thanks Creepy guy! He's going to kiss you and then smack you. Rawr!

Haven't gotten anything really good lately, but I will post later about some other stuff. I was out of town for a while, so nothing really good was happening

No comments: