Sunday, February 24, 2008

New message


I got some message today from a man that Darcy and I have dubbed Cueball (or Q-ball): "Hey! How's it going? My name is Lenny, what is your name? I live in Meriden. I was reading your profile, I like what I am reading about you, and I think you are beautiful too. =) I would like to get to know you better. Are you looking to date, or for something serious? Well, If you want to know more about me? Write me back. I hope to hear back from you. Lenny"


Now, I think the part that bothers me the most is that he called me beautiful. I know that I can't take compliments, but this guy doesn't know me. I know me and of all the words I would use to describe myself, beautiful is not one. If he had said that I was pretty or cute, I would buy it. But beautiful? C'mon now dude. Also, he wrote "Well, If you want to know more about me?" and it's not a question. I mean, I guess it is in some ways, like if I wanted to know more about him. Which I don't. Because he's sketchy.


Also, in all his profile pictures, he is NOT SMILING. What is with all these people being unable to smile? Is that so much to ask? I didn't think it was, but I guess it is. I don't like people that are unable to smile. A smile says so much...and makes me think you don't kill puppies for fun.

No comments: