Friday, July 18, 2008

Nothing has been going on

I am lame lately. I told Radio Farter (that's his new name as far as I'm concerned) that he was plenty nice but there was no spark between us. I didn't include that his farting was a real big turn off. Lilo told me I had until Friday, so on Wednesday after I had had a few to drink, I told him to hit the bricks. I do feel better now. He was kind of lame all the time.

And aside from that, nothing new in the boy department. Bootcamp Boyfriend (one of my co-workers has started calling him Army Boots, which I think I like more and will use from now on) is back in NY. He texted me last night. I'm interested to know what Boots did that he tweaked so hardcore. Boys are dumb. That's all I have to say.

Tomorrow Summer and I are going to drink our faces off. When we go out, one of Summer's Husband's friends comes along. He has a wife, but she never comes. But when he goes out with us, he hits on me like it's his job. He stares at my boobs and is kinda touchy-feely. I laugh it off because he's usually so drunk he has no idea what he's saying, but it's weird all at once. I'll update on Sunday with what happens.

No comments: