Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thanks Darcy

southpole: hey
Darcy: Hi there!
Darcy: Happy Belated 4th of July!
southpole: thanks it sucked
southpole: wat u up
southpole: to
Darcy: Not much...recovering from our party yesterday.
Darcy: Sorry yours stunk.
southpole: wat was ur name again
Darcy: Darcy. You're Mike, right?
southpole: yes
southpole: can u call me i am really depressed
Darcy: I'm sorry to hear that....
Darcy: I'm not going to call, but you're more than welcome to talk it out here.
Darcy: What's wrong?
southpole: u might hate me
Darcy: ? Huh?
southpole: i have a baby on the way maybe
Darcy: Well, I don't hate you for that. Why is it a "maybe"?
southpole: cuz she will not tell me if it is diff
Darcy: How far along is she?
southpole: if she is 1 month
Darcy: Hmm... that's kinda early to tell... Is she just late or did she actually test positive?
southpole: she has not got her period for 3 weeks and we had sex 3 and half weeks ago
Darcy: Sooo...this is not a definite situation by any means... Plus a period comes every 4 weeks....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK this convo really creeped me out.
~Summer

Anonymous said...

Really? Why is that?

~Darcy