Saturday, July 12, 2008

What Happened

So here's why Radio Flyer is out. We had a nice dinner. I had a burger and it was fabulous. We were having a sort of interesting conversation. Actually, that's a lie. He was telling me about being the sports director at his college radio station and some football game that he had to call. I was asking questions that had nothing to with the football part, but everything to do with the weather, the uniforms, the cheerleaders, etc. But things were going okay. I thought maybe he would be okay. He is someimtes a little slow on the uptake, but sometimes I am too.

He wasn't totally out by this point. And then. And then....he screwed himself. One of the things that the Statie did that totally disturbed me a lot was that he farted around me. And yes, you want someone to be comfortable enough with you that they don't feel that they have to censor themselves. The Statie farted a lot. He wouldn't even acknowledge his farting, he would do it in the middle of conversation and keep on going. If we were sitting somewhere, he would shift so one half of his ass would be up and he would fart. I know everyone farts. I accept this. But I don't want to know about it. I don't fart around my friends and I most certianly didn't fart around boys. In fact, I don't even think I like the word fart. It's a gross word. I don't really like the phrase "passing gas". My aunt used to call it "tooting", so maybe that's what we will go with.

In case you hadn't figured out what he did.....he tooted. In the middle of the conversation. Statie style. I was horrified. And now, Radio Flyer, you are most cetianly out. He tooted and just kept on talking. He shifted his seat, lifted his ass, TOOTED and kept on talking. He didn't excuse himself, he didn't acknowledge it. I saw the Statie in a flashback. Also, he yawned and didn't cover his mouth.

Now the only thing I have to do is tell him that he's out. We all know how well that went with Trogdor....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean how it "is going" with Trogdor? I think from his end of things, you're still together...you just haven't seen one another or talked in a REALLY long time. :)

~Darcy