Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ah...

So I joined Match.com. So far, so good. I've been talking to this one guy...and it's scary, but he's like me, in another body. It's actually kind of creepy and weird and awesome all at once. I'm not saying much about him because I don't want to jinx myself. His brother actually works at the same place that I do, which is also interesting. He looks a lot like his brother. But cuter. Hurray! I asked him last night what he did, as an innocent question like I asked one of my other male friends and he's like, "why do you want to know?" but I think he was joking. I think. I don't know.

One guy from Match.com keeps on sending me his phone number. Call me crazy, but I am not just going to call someone I've never talked to, OUT OF THE BLUE and just strike up a conversation. Email me your number one more time, buddy, and I'm going to be writing it on bathroom stall walls. Then you will regret it. I mean, it's just a phone number, but I don't go throwing it around for anyone to have. I don't like getting weird ass phone calls in the middle of the night.

There have been some other guys that have sent me messages, none really of note. One guy winked at me yesterday and he was 30, still living at home and he works at Circuit City. I know I shouldn't judge anyone because I still live at home and I used to work in retail, but still. I think I have a right to be picky and NOT talk to this guy. Something about him struck me as really creepy.

Last night, I had a panicky dream that everyone decided to stop being friends with me. I'm totally making myself insane today. And now, I'm like, convinced this guy doesn't really think I'm all that interesting anymore when THAT'S NOT THE CASE AT ALL. My brain is making me totally crazy and there's no reason for it. The thing is, I know that I'm being stupid, but I'm helpless to stop it. I'm just going to start ignoring things and really hope that they go away and then I don't have to have an all day anxiety attack. I bet I will feel better tomorrow, after I go to sleep. Sleep always helps me. I don't know why I care so much if someone doesn't like me, because if they don't, I just move on and don't have them in my life. But every time, regardless of the situation, I have a major life meltdown and get concerned I will walk away with one less friend. I am totally batshit insane.

P.S. "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley just came on Pandora. It's like Pandora is trying to tell me something....

No comments: