Saturday, May 24, 2008

For crap's sake...

Last night, I went out with Summer and her husband. We went to the bar in Queens that we like to go to. The gang was going to be back together. Considering my texts with Nacho last weekend, I thought something really interesting was going to happen. If you recall, he wanted me to come back to his place after the bar. I was going to play it like I was going to go with him, but not actually go home with him. Anyway, we walk in, we see Old Man and one of his friends...no Nacho. NO FUCKING NACHO! After all that nonsense last week about me being at the bar and me going home with him, he doesn't fucking show up. He apparently had family in town. Okay, I know family is more important, but he had to have known last weekend that they were coming. What a fucker.

So I texted him and asked him where he was and told him to come back to the bar. Then Old Man texted Nacho and told him to come back to the bar. Then Summer texted him...and told him to come back to the bar.

Around 11:45, I am drunky drunk. He sends me another text because he wants to know where I am. I tell him I'm still at the bar and I'm drunk. Nacho tells me I should come over to his apartment. I tell him he should come to the bar. This goes on for a while. He gives me his address, tells me to take a cab to his place. No. Then he calls me. When I talked to him, he's all like "baby, why aren't you here with me? baby, you should be here blah blah", all sorts of nonsense. I'm dodging the fact that I'm NOT going to his apartment...and then he hangs up on me. WTF man? I'm totally annoyed now at him for being a dick. I shouldn't be surprised by the entire thing, so I don't know why I'm outraged.

Other fun fact I learned was that Nacho told Old Man of his "shortcomings" from the last time I saw him (meaning when his parts didn't want to work). Old Man told Summer's husband, Summer's husband told Summer and Summer was like "yeah, I knew that already". Word gets around fast, I guess. Old Man also told me that Nacho told him to not let him take me home because he didn't want to seem easy or something. At the same time, not only did I not really want to go home with him because he didn't remember me, but I sometimes forget these things and had to tell Summer to tell me to not go home with him. Neither of us wanted to go home with the other? Duh.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I seriously almost died laughing reading this post. I love you. And us.