Friday, May 16, 2008

Lilo on Dickhole Pete.....

"I'm glad Darcy will go to the zoo with you. That was a good idea on her part. You don't need Dickhole Pete and his bipolarity. I know this doesn't help at all, but I'm glad you found out he was a dickhole early on. Sometimes you date someone for weeks, months, years before you find out, and then you're stuck and there goes that many years of your life. But you were lucky to find out immediately that he was a waste of life. It's just a shame he had to be one."

Yes Lilo, you are right. I think that bit from her helps me to not have to explain what went down. Sparknotes version: apparently buying me dinner and kissing me on the goddamn slanty tree means that he DOESN'T LIKE ME. But we can still be friends. I think that's a lie. We'll see what happens. I am just so annoyed. There are no words

No comments: