Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blast!

Trogdor: so when are we getting together next?
Me: i don't know
Trogdor: we haven't really talked in a while, so i thought you may have forgotten about me
Me: yeah, i've been really busy/was sick/was in vermont
Trogdor: awww...are you feeling better?
Me: not really
Me: Roo is a smoker, so being around her hurt my throat
Trogdor: ahhh...sorry to hear that
Trogdor: yeah, i can't be around too much smoke either
Me: meh
Me: it's Roo and i love her
Me: so i can accept it
Trogdor: that's cool
Trogdor: good friends are a good thing...and a rare find these days
Me: which is why Roo is my awesome friend and we're excited that we're 2 years out of college and still all like the BFF
Trogdor: rock on
Trogdor: speaking of which, my b-day's next month and i'm prolly gonna invite people to white plains to barhop and stuff
Trogdor: and i figure you qualify for the invite...so here it is

Guess who is tragically busy that night? That's right, me.

Nobody has to say anything because I already know what you're going to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON!

~Darcy