Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Changing ships

Okay, I've done something. I joined match.com in an effort to not find freaks. And guess what! Some of the POF freaks are on match.com. They are following me. That's not okay in any way. I will deal though.

Other than that tidbit of information, absolutely nothing has been happening on the guy front, other than ignoring Trogdor, as I know that I shouldn't. I should just tell him. I SHOULD. I'm not. I am a chicken. Or I don't like confrontation. One or the other.

In a not dating related note, I can't get one of my exboyfriends, a very bad boyfriend indeed, out of my head. He's in there, eating my brainmeats. I haven't talked to him in months and moreover, I know I SHOULDN'T talk to him. But he's lurking around my brain, making me think that he's a good idea. I don't think it's because of his winning personality, but more because of the sex. I admitted it. It's the real reason.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's about time you joined!