Sunday, May 18, 2008

So complicated!

I'm really trying hard not to IM Dickhole Pete and ask him if we are real friends or fake friends. You know who fake friends are: you talk to them every once in a while, say that you are going to make plans, but mostly never do. Then when you do, it's always really awkward. A real friend would be someone I talk to, see king of regularly and can talk to about stuff, even if it isn't basic surface stuff. If Dickhole Pete is going to be a fake friend (which is where I'm putting my money), I would rather not have him around. So there.

Last night, Jimbo and Chicago and I were hanging out and it was about midnight. I got a text message from the Old Man. I generally don't get those at all, so I was very confused. He asked me if I got the text message from Nacho. No, I didn't get any text messages from Nacho. Then Nacho texts me because he wanted to know if I forgot about him. Oh Nacho, way to come back. He was asking me when I would be in the city again and I said on Friday (cause I'm going with Summer) and he asked me how I was getting home. And I said "oh, from the bar?" and he said "no, from my place". He thinks he's so smart, thinking I would go over there and have a shitty repeat performance. Well, I'm sorta bored and way totally angry at guys, so I just might. I was a little drunk though, so I said things like "I might go home with you, but you might find a hotter girl at the bar" and he said "no, I'm talking to you for a reason". Duh. Why is it that whenever I'm totally disgusted in every man I've even known, one or two come crashing back into my life and make me think that they aren't all that bad, but deep down, I know everything that those life crashers are saying is a lie. It's a confusion situation to be in.

Normally, I wouldn't have shared all that Nacho information with everyone. But since this blog is turning the way that most excellent blogs do, into a crazy narrative of my bitching and whining and moaning and hating of everything with a cock, I went for it.

We'll see how this situation unfolds

No comments: