Thursday, May 15, 2008

I don't want to say much...

I don't want to jinx myself. Last night's date with the guy was...great. We had a really fun time, went to some place in Purchase that was really tasty and then went down to the water in Greenwich and just walked along the shore. And then he kissed me. It was fantastic. He kissed me! Hurray! It was so adorable cute and terribly cliche and that made me like it a little bit more. My hair was blowing around everywhere and he kept on pushing it off my face and LOOKING at me the way that guys do. There was this tree that was all slanted and I was leaning up against it and it was like a scene from chick flick.



We're supposed to go to the zoo on Saturday. I have yet to hear from him today and I am in some sort of panic. I told him I had a nice time last night via text message, so as far as I see it, it's his turn to say something. C'mon, tell me you had a nice time with me too so I stop having a major freak out

No comments: