Thursday, June 19, 2008

Darcy finds the winners...

***I put the stuff she copied and pasted to me in italics. I don't know if that makes it better or worse***

Darcy: There's a boy talking to me...
Darcy: He's 21.
Me: what boy?
Me: and why?
Darcy: rides a horse...
Darcy: And his name is gunther....
Me: is he a cowboy?
Me: that's not a real person darcy, you might have dreamed him up
Darcy: Hahhaha... I don't believe so... but he hunts and likes country music.
Darcy: Hahhhaa!
Darcy: well, if you hop on POF, his name is guns.
Darcy: He's real...
Darcy:
guns: how do you feel about people who have speech problumes because i do i get pick on alot
Me: exactly
Me: oh dear...he can't conjuate verbs
Me: darcy, it's time to cut and run
Me: CUT AND RUN
Darcy: Hahaha! Get a load of this...
Darcy:
guns: u can understand me but i slur
D: May I ask what sort you have?
D: Well, it's funny you mention that...My mom is a speech
pathologist.

Me: what did i say? cut and run
Darcy:
guns: i was born with a enlarged tounge had plastic surgery in 6 grade i have improved but still slur since then
Me: an enlarged tounge?
Me: uh, what?
Darcy: I don't know...
Me: i think he's making that up
Me: maybe he slurs cause he's a drunk
Me: and darcy, i say again
Me: cut
Me: and
Me: run
Darcy: Hahaha!
Darcy: You'll love this...
Darcy:
guns: HEY I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY FOR WORK DO U MIND IF I GET YOU
NUMBER HEATHER

Darcy: Yup... He can't even scroll to the beginning of the convo to check on my name.
Me: if i get you number heather?
Darcy: Yup.
Darcy:
guns: by the way your beautiful
D: Well, gosh...
D: That's right kind of you..
guns: ure welcome

Darcy: Yup... I'm BTW Beautiful....
Me: does he know you're talking to him like he's a cowboy?
Darcy: I don't think so....
Darcy: I don't think I did either...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey the enlarged tongue might be good for some things...