Friday, February 22, 2008

And one more thing...

This idea just struck me. Darcy and I both agree that everyone has a tragic flaw. Here's the run-down of what we know so far about the guys I've talked to:
Brad aka Footweiner McLovin - weird sex freak pervert man. Secretly a 15 year old trapped in a 31 year old's body.
Craig aka The Hipster - actually not hip at all. In fact, he may be so hip he's a circle. Also, he seems to think that I am going to sleep with him. I didn't give him that idea, I swear. He called me a prude and I told him that I just didn't like him. Didn't seem to work. Damn.
Weird wrestling man - still tries to get me to talk to him. Likes the ladiez with strong legs. Is creepy.

And we have a few more players in this game...
Ryan - seems interesting, is a little old (34!) but could play the game. I think I might just straight out ask him what his tragic flaw is. He's been writing me thoughtful emails. I am suspicious. He must be up to something.
Guy from White Plains (I haven't given him a name yet) - he's too funny and witty. Must be gay. Or not actually a real person. I don't know.
Guy in the red suit - he just messaged me on the site. He's wearing a red plaid suit. He's got a picture of him with a big fish. He can't dress himself and he wants you to think he's a manly man. He's out.

I don't really know the names of Darcy's men, but I can tell you that one wanted her to send him more pictures, to which she politely said "no thanks".

I've posted a lot today, but since I had a snow day from work...it's not like I had anything else to do. Feel special. Maybe this weekend will give me a bunch more material!

No comments: