Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I can tell, you aint crazy

My friend Darcy was kind enough to send me a conversation she had this afternoon with some winner from POF. I know the formatting is funny...but it's a great conversation

L:hi

D:Hi!

L:u look strong

D:Ha? Okay, where did that one come from?

L:its not a bad thing

L: do u like to wrestle?

D: Umm...never have tried.

L: what kind of guy are u looking for?

D: If anything, all the typical traits any person is looking for in arelationship.

L: i see

L: well i need a girl who likes to wrestle

L: and has some strong legs

D: Yeah. Why is that, if I may ask?

L: it turns me on

D: Oh...

D: that's nice, I suppose...

L: well i like getting put into scissor holds

D: Are you a wrestler

L: no

D: oh

L: i box

D: What kinda of person are you hoping to find here?

L: strong, sexy, a nd a great sense of humor

L: and a lady at the same time

L: shes gotta have the legs

D: huh

L: muscular legs

D: right

L: i bet u have em

L: i just like the feeling of being trapped

D: Makes sense...I can understand that...

L: like im on top

L: and her legs are wrapped around me so tight i cant escape

D: Mhmm...

L: is that a good mhmm or a bad mhnmmm?

D: Umm...apathetic?

No comments: