Thursday, February 7, 2008

What are you doing Saturday night?

To be fair, I've changed names to protect...someone.

So last night, I was on the plenty of fish website and this guy sent me an instant message. He seemed not too creepy to start, but HA. I was wrong. So he's like "what's a pretty girl like you doing being single?" or something else that was awkward. And I was like "oh my friend joined and I told her I would join too" and we were talking about stuff and he's like "what are you doing on Saturday night?" and I started laughing. Like, I have talked to this creepy creep for 5 minutes and he seems to think that I am going to go and get killed in a back alley this weekend. With him. So I made something up that I was doing and then I was like"oh look, dinner...gotta go" and he's like "I might not be on later, do you want my cell number?" and I was like "oh no, that's okay. I'm sure I can find you later if I want to talk". Guess what I didn't want to do later? If you said talk to the creepy creep, you'd be right.

He sent me another instant message tonight and I bolted before he could follow up and ask me what I was doing. I can tell you what I will never be doing. I can tell you right now that any guy that thinks that because I'm on this website means that I am going to want to go out with them is seriously wrong. I don't just run away with random people I don't know.

In other news, a man sent me a message. His profile reads like this: "I can not lie I want to date , I want to meet as many people as I can , go as many places as possible , do as many things as there is to do! I like to go out , I like to stay in and sometimes I do both . Most people will say I am crazy and a bit on the wild side , I am . I like to party hard sometimes

Look we all have a past and I am not here to judge you or to be judged. At this point in my life I am not ready for a relationship. and every person that I meet has a place in my future either as a friend a lover a learning experiance , a omg or a omfg , maybe more maybe less its time for me to move on , I am single and dated a little and its time to date some more Dont take this the wrong I aint looking to date hundreds of people ok but I do want to see whats out there ,umm you know fish in the sea or what ever they say please dont bring your nasty drama to my life , if you pop pills, smoke crack do coke or stick needles in your arm stay the hell away , I dont do that shyt at all , I handle my own I might get drunk but I leave my drama in my lil drama box buried in my back yard next to tug my dog. I love kids so I dont care if you have any . if you have a crazy exe boyfriend/husband/girlfriend leave them in your past i dont need that drama either , Please be normal dont e-mail me trying to get money off me or a bus ticket or what ever , be in the new york / ct area , have a job a car and a future ,,,,,,,, be ready to laugh because thats what I do all the time I laugh."

Well, I don't know about you other ladies, but this one sounds like a keeper! He has a drama box in his backyard. I guess I'm out though, cause I have a crazy ex that calls me in the middle of the night crying. He also, like, really, likes, commas. Who can blame him? They are pretty excellent. HE CAN NOT LIE ABOUT HIS PAST. Wow. Keeper. I might send him a message back and tell him that I have my own drama box. It's in my head. And I like to open it up when weirdo men post things like this in their profile.

Seriously, it's almost not fair for me to say anything. They give me all the info I need to just say nothing at all.

That's all for tonight...CARRIE OUT

No comments: