Friday, February 8, 2008

Messages from today

Here's a new feature...I am going to post the messages I get on this site. They are fantastic:

Bachelor number 1: " good morning, you sound like a great woman. id be intrested in getting to know more about you, hopefully you feel the same? you better hurry though, im not getting any younger! lol. sorry about the pics...little blurry...i look 100% better in person!" At the end of this message, there was a green dancing banana. He could have been doing the peanut butter jelly time dance for all I know. This lovely man is 35 and has an 11 year old daughter. That's a big no. BIG no.

Bachelor number 2: "I was passing by and I saw your sweet smile I had 2 stop and say hi". He was probably okay, but his pictures make him look scary. In one, he's licking his lip, like he just ate something tasty. Maybe a puppy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm at a loss...

Should I be jealous of all the guys who are messaging you on their own, or should I take comfort in the fact that I just don't appeal to the creeps (or anyone else)? :)

-Darcy
(Carrie's Partner-in-Creeps)